Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT):
When: June 7–10, 2022
Where: National Harbor, Maryland
Members of the media can register for the conference by contacting Meghan.Rimol@Gartner.com.
Details: Enterprises are accelerating their adoption of digitalization and agile methodologies, dramatically changing their risk profiles. Many organizations continue to add layers of defense, which in turn increases the complexity of defending against the continued onslaught of more and more advanced attacks. At the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2022, Gartner experts will discuss insights into key strategic imperatives for safeguarding the organization, defending against attackers and delivering business value.
Audience and Topics: The conference is expected to feature more than 60 Gartner experts and 150+ research-driven sessions. The audience will consist of chief information security officers (CISOs), CIOs, chief risk officers (CROs), security managers, privacy officers, governance and risk executives, security engineers and more.
The full conference agenda features eight comprehensive tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics including cybersecurity leadership skills, infrastructure security, application and data security, cyberthreat mitigation and preparedness, and security product market dynamics.
Keynotes & Guest Speakers:
- Gartner Opening Keynote: “Cybersecurity 2032: Accelerating the Evolution of Cybersecurity” with Gartner distinguished research vice president Andrew Walls & Gartner research vice president Katell Thielemann
- Guest Keynote: “A Conversation with General Keith Alexander” with Gen. Keith Alexander, Former Director of the NSA; Chairman and Co-CEO, IronNet
- Guest Keynote: “The Poker Game of Life: Using Poker to Enhance Thinking and Decision Making” with Maria Konnikova, Author, Psychologist, Poker Champion and Journalist
- Guest Keynote: “Cybersecurity, Geopolitics, and Information Warfare in the Modern Age” with Alex Stamos, Former Chief of Security at Facebook and Professor at Stanford
- Fireside Chat with Equifax: “Evaluating Cyber Risk in the Boardroom” with John McKinley, Board Member, Equifax and Founder, Great Falls Ventures & Jamil Farshchi, Chief Information Security Officer, Equifax
- Gartner Closing Keynote: “Treat Cybersecurity as a Business Investment!” with distinguished research vice president Paul Proctor & John McKinley, Board Member, Equifax and Founder, Great Falls Ventures
Exhibit Showcase: The Exhibit Showcase onsite at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit will bring together more than 220 leading technology and service providers highlighting the latest data and analytics tools. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details: Visit the Summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Registration: Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Meghan Rimol for additional details and press registration requests: Meghan.Rimol@Gartner.com.
Social Media: Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerSEC.
About the Gartner Information Technology Practice
Gartner for Information Technology Executives provides actionable, objective insight to CIOs and IT leaders to help them drive their organizations through digital transformation and lead business growth. Additional information is available at www.gartner.com/en/information-technology. Follow news and updates from Gartner for IT Executives on Twitter and LinkedIn. Visit the IT Newsroom for more information and insights.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. To learn more, visit gartner.com.
+ 1 571 303 4009