BitMart, a premier global digital asset trading platform, will list QIE on October 11, 2022, for all BitMart users, the QIE/USDT trading pair will be officially available for trading at 10:00 AM (UTC).
What is Qi blockchain (QIE)?
QI is an open-source platform for launching decentralised applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Qi is a Layer 1 blockchain designed for finance with low transaction fees and real time execution.
The main difference between QI and other blockchain platforms is that QI can run smart contracts. QI also has its own cryptocurrency, called QIE. QIE is used to pay for gas, which is the transaction fee that miners charge to execute a contract. The QI blockchain is different from other blockchain platforms because it’s Turing-complete. This means that it can run any computer program. This makes QI very powerful and flexible and brings out its potential to revolutionize the way we interact with the digital world. Qi already has a strong ecosystem built around it with several use cases in the Defi and NFT space.
Benefits of QIE
- Decentralised: There is no chance of failure or control. The network is resistant to censorship and fraud.
- Secure: QI Blockchain is immutable, and the data stored on it is tamper-proof. Transparent: All transactions on the QI blockchain are public and transparent.
- Open source: The QI blockchain is open source, and anyone can contribute to its development.
- Flexible: The QI blockchain can be used to develop a wide range of decentralized applications.
The following features make QI ideal for a wide range of use cases, from powering decentralized applications and organizations to creating a more secure and efficient global financial system.
- Decentralized: The QI blockchain is decentralized, meaning there is no central authority or middleman that can control or censor the platform.
- Smart Contracts: Smart contracts are programs that run exactly as programmed and cannot be altered or censored.
- Efficient: The QI blockchain is highly efficient, with transactions being confirmed in seconds.
- Global: The QI blockchain is available globally, with nodes running in countries all around the world.
- Security: QI blockchain uses a unique cryptographic technique that makes it very difficult for hackers to tamper with data.
- Environment Friendly: The blockchain technology behind QIE Coin is not only secure and efficient but also environmentally friendly.
- Low Gas fee: The QI blockchain is a public, decentralized blockchain that features low gas fees. With QI, there are no transaction fees and no minimum balance required.
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital assets trading platform with over 9 million users worldwide and ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap. BitMart currently offers 1000+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the market. To learn more about BitMart, visit their Website, follow their Twitter, or join their Telegram for more updated news and promotions. Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere.
About Qi blockchain (QIE)
QI Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that offers a unique, secure and efficient way to record and manage data. It is also scalable and can be used to create decentralized applications (DApps).
BitMart Social Media