Skip to main content

AiEnglish (AIEN), is the World’s First Language Learning Platform, To List on BitMart Exchange

BitMart, a global digital asset trading platform, listed and debuted AiEnglish (AIEN) on May 04, 2023, for all BitMart users. The AIEN/USDT trading pair was officially made available for trading at 12:00 PM (UTC).

What is AiEnglish (AIEN)?

AIEnglish is the world’s first language learning platform that combines artificial intelligence and Web3 technology, designed to help users from non-English speaking countries learn English more conveniently and integrate into the global community. It is also your English learning companion, where you can summon a bot on AIEnglish anytime to practice speaking one-on-one, correct your grammar, and improve your English skills.



To become the most advanced and popular language learning platform in the web3 domain, enabling users to effortlessly learn English through artificial intelligence language models and socialized learning methods, while experiencing pleasure and a sense of accomplishment in their studies.

Why AiEnglish (AIEN)?

Real-time Feedback and Recommendations

AlEnglish offers real-time feedback and suggestions, helping users understand their learning progress and needs while providing personalized learning advice to assist. users in improving their English skills more quickly

Personalized learning experience

AlEnglish can adjust language and tone based on each user’s preferences, providing personalized learning plans and content to help users learn English more effectively.

24/7 online support

AlEnglish’s voice assistant can provide assistance to users anytime and anywhere. Users can ask questions or seek help from AlEnglish’s voice assistant at any time and receive timely replies and support.

About BitMart

BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital assets trading platform. With millions of users worldwide and ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap, BitMart currently offers 1000+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the industry. Constantly evolving and growing, BitMart is interested in crypto’s potential to drive innovation and promote financial inclusion. To learn more about BitMart, visit their Website, follow their Twitter, or join their Telegram for updates, news, and promotions. Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere.


About AiEnglish (AIEN)

The $AIEN token is the currency used by users and creators within the AiEnglish ecosystem. The total supply of tokens is 5 quadrillion, of which 80%, or 4 quadrillion tokens, will be placed into circulation pools, with the remaining 20%, or 1 quadrillion tokens, reserved for the Study DAO scholarship program and future listings on exchanges.

The $AIEN token has several use cases within the AiEnglish ecosystem:

1.Rewarding users for completing tasks and contributing to the growth of the


2.Incentivizing providers to contribute to the platform.

3.Paying for ongoing development and computing expenses.


To learn more about AiEnglish (AIEN), please visit their Website, follow their Twitter, and join their active Telegram.

BitMart Social Media

English Telegram | Asia Telegram | BitMart Exchange Twitter IBitMart Futures Twitter BitMart Research Twitter |BitMart 华语| BitMart Homepage | BitMart App I Sign up on BitMart, and start trading today!

Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.