Wells Fargo announced its participation today at the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) Conference in Philadelphia from October 23-26.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221020005995/en/
Wells Fargo to Participate Across AFP Conference Including Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Roundtable (Photo: Wells Fargo)
In July, Wells Fargo joined AFP’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Awareness Initiative for Treasury and Finance. As part of the company’s support of the initiative, Troy Keen, Corporate & Investment Banking’s Chief Development Officer will participate in a DEI roundtable, Achieving a More Diverse and Inclusive Workforce at the conference on Sunday, October 23 at 2:00 p.m Eastern Time.
Additionally, the following members of Wells Fargo’s AFP delegation will participate in panel discussions (all times Eastern).
- Gaileon Thompson, head of Finance, Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations and AFP board member will facilitate a Q&A session following the Numbers and Narratives: Seeking a Story Among the Indicators presentation Monday, October 24 at 10:30 a.m.
- Linda Cascardo, head of Global Treasury Management Commercial Banking Client Segments and Justin Ellerman, head of Cyber Advisory Services will appear on the Strategies to Thrive During Disruption panel on Tuesday, October 25 at 10:30 a.m.
- Joe Hussey, head of Global Treasury Management Payables & Receivables, will appear on the Latest Automated Clearing House (ACH) Insights and Strategies: Capitalize to Stay Competitive panel on Tuesday, October 25 at 10:30 a.m.
- Hunter Lyall, Senior Finance Manager will appear on the Managing the Structure of Distributed Finance panel on Tuesday, October 25 at 10:30 a.m.
- Vanessa McMichael, head of Corporate & Investment Banking Corporate & Public Entity Strategy, will appear on the Cash Investing: Returning to Normal panel on Wednesday, October 26 at 8:30 a.m.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading financial services company that has approximately $1.9 trillion in assets, proudly serves one in three U.S. households and more than 10% of small businesses in the U.S., and is a leading middle market banking provider in the U.S. We provide a diversified set of banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through our four reportable operating segments: Consumer Banking and Lending, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth & Investment Management. Wells Fargo ranked No. 41 on Fortune’s 2022 rankings of America’s largest corporations. In the communities we serve, the company focuses its social impact on building a sustainable, inclusive future for all by supporting housing affordability, small business growth, financial health, and a low-carbon economy.
News, insights, and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Additional information may be found at www.wellsfargo.com | Twitter: @WellsFargo
News Release Category: WF-MSS
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221020005995/en/
Sam Arenson, 612-414-7618