- Caterpillar, a leading global manufacturer of construction equipment, is among only 3% of companies on the New York Stock Exchange listed for 90 consecutive years or more.
- Through partnerships with 28,000 suppliers and 165 dealers, the company serves 191 countries around the world.
- The company operates in several critical industries, including construction, energy and transportation, financial products and more.
- Caterpillar has a portfolio of 20 brands offering machines, engines, components, services and solutions to meet the unique needs of a variety of industries and customers worldwide.
- During the global pandemic, the company’s operations were classified as essential activity for support of critical infrastructure.
- Caterpillar Chairman and CEO Jim Umpleby believes the company is well positioned for challenging economic times due to successful execution of its multi-pronged strategy focused on operational excellence and expanded offerings and services.
Founded in 1925 and headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, the company was formerly known as Caterpillar Tractor Co. and changed…
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “D11” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.MiningNewsWire.com
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.